Wheel and Rim Repair Services in Baltimore, MD
Wheel Rim Repair Cost Is Reasonable at Rim Doctor
Even though wheel rims are made of metal, they’re not indestructible. In fact, rims often sustain damage from things like potholes, curbs, and even brake dust. Damaged rims negatively affect a vehicle’s appearance but more importantly, can affect its performance and safe operation. That’s why if you need a wheel or rim repair services in Baltimore, MD, you should contact Rim Doctor.
Do You Offer All Kinds of Wheel and Rim Repair Near Me?
At Rim Doctor, we repair most alloy wheels with finishes other than chrome. We can repair wheels from many different makes and models. The wheel and rim repair services we offer include:
- Wheel & Rim Repair: Whether your wheels and rims just have cosmetic damage or need serious work, we provide complete repair for a wide range of issues. We even offer custom coloring services and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) replacements for wheels that are too damaged to be safely repaired.
- Bent Wheel Repair: Anything from an automobile accident to a run-in with a curb can bend your wheel rim. When this happens, it can cause uneven tire wear, difficulty steering, and even suspension damage.
- Cracked Wheel Repair: A cracked wheel rim can happen if you hit a pothole, debris, or a curb, and can compromise the safety of your vehicle. Cracks can be minor or major, but it’s important to have them repaired as quickly as possible.
- Corrosion Repair: We believe every vehicle should have polished wheels, and we’re experts in the refinishing and polishing of wheels. We’ll explain your options, listen to your needs, and put the finishing touch on your car in a way that best complements your car’s appearance and style.
- Wheel & Headlight Restoration: It’s hard to keep your wheels in pristine condition, and headlights can grow foggy over time. That’s why you need the help of experts who can polish your alloy wheels and fix your cloudy headlights to restore your visibility.
- Wheel & Rim Straightening: Wheels and rims that are bent can compromise the safety of your car, and as a car owner you have a responsibility to have that fixed as soon as possible. At Rim Doctor, we can often straighten bent wheels and rims so that you won’t have to replace them.
- Commercial Wheel Repair: We work with body shops, tire shops, insurance companies, and pre-owned vehicle dealers, providing cost-effective solutions. When you take advantage of our sublet services, you can be assured that a certified, professional technician will provide expert repairs for your customers.
- Residential Wheel Repair: Our technicians have years of experience in the wheel and rim repair services for many vehicles. We offer same-day service and save you the hassle of trying to do those repairs yourself.
For Safe, High-Quality Wheel and Rim Repair, Call Us
With over 15 years of experience backing us up, Rim Doctor provides off-the-car wheel repair that can improve both the safety and aesthetics of your vehicle. In addition to our high-quality service, we offer a free lifetime warranty on workmanship. Whether you need a wheel and rim repair, a high-gloss finish, or custom color, we’ve got the experience and skill to make your wheels look like new. Taking care of your car is about more than just running it through the carwash, and if you intend to drive your car for many years, you can trust us to provide many services that will help you keep it in excellent shape. Contact us for more information. If you’d like to know more about wheel rim repair costs in the Baltimore area, you can request a free quote online.
Why Choose Us?
- Same Day Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Mobile Service
- Free Estimates